|Prof. Tae Seok Seo in the Integrative NanoBioMEMS Laboratory, Chemical Engineering Department, Kyung Hee University (韩国庆熙大学，首尔） is looking for some MS-PhD or Ph.D. candidates for Fall semester, 20.
■ Research Fields
1. Biomedical Devices, DNA Chip, Cell Chip
2. Lab-on-a-chip, MEMS/NEMS, Microfluidics
3. Microfluidic Genetic and Cellular Analysis, Genome Technology, Cell Biology
4. Integrated Biosensor, Nanobiotechnology, Nanomaterials for Biomedical Analysis
1. Tuition fee will be waived (not included entrance fee)
2. Living expenses will be supported
1. The applicants should hold a BS degree for MS-PhD study or an MS degree for Ph.D. study.
2. The candidates should have a strong background in engineering such as microfabrication and biosensor, molecular biology, nanomaterials and computer skills such as AutoCAD and have good English communication skills. Suitable candidates must be self-motivated, independent, enthusiastic, and creative.
■ Applicants should send their CV, one-page statement of purpose, and undergraduate and graduate transcripts for the initial screening to email: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24, 2020. The Skype interview will be during April 27 to 30.
■ Lab website: https://inanobiomems.wixsite.com/nanobiomems